Sales Representative (Cape May County)
Job Summary: We’re looking for an A-Player to join our high-performing Sales team! The Sales Representative is responsible for creating and building relationships with key retailers within Cape May County, growing the business and market share through product distribution, display execution and brand visibility. The Sales Representative will spend approximately 90% of their time in retail execution.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Represent Cape Beverage Distributing at On & Off Premise accounts in New Jersey while developing and maintaining strategic relationships with key retailers
- Customer Service. It’s a huge deal for us and we’re constantly striving to level up our customer service experience. You’ll be a key player in helping us deliver superior customer service
- Build & execute weekly and monthly plans to achieve Annual Market Goals
- Prospect new business by determining focus areas within your territory, setting up presentations, and converting non-buys into buying accounts
- Actively pursuing opportunities to develop your knowledge of industry trends, brands, and the craft beer industry in general through company-provided training
- Manage POS & execute marketing strategy throughout your territory
- Responsible for managing appropriate levels of inventory within accounts and ordering appropriate amount of product for account deliveries
- Responsible for resolving customer issues as they arise while upholding the company’s customer service standards
- Supporting sales growth by attending related events in your territory
- Responsible for tracking and achieving Monthly KPI’s
Who You Are:
- Experience in the Beverage Industry working for a Wholesaler, Brewery or Retailer
- Valid Driver’s License and a good driving record
- Comfortable driving for extended periods of time
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the Beverage Industry
- Excellent listening skills
- Able to manage time and complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Able to follow directions
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Able to drive to account locations in Cape May County as well as Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
TO APPLY CLICK HERE
- Comfortable using a computer, computer applications and software, an Apple iPhone, and a calculator
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, walk, talk, hear, grasp, handle, push , pull, reach, crouch, kneel, bend, and type and or/write.
- Ability to handle and maneuver 30 pound cases and 165 pound kegs.
- Subject to entering bars, restaurants, package, liquor and grocery and speciality product stores.