The Cape Beverage Admin is the glue that holds it all together! We're looking for a highly organized, highly motivated, office professional to join our team of high-performing Distribution folks!
- Communicating with a variety of internal and external stakeholders on a daily basis including our Sales team members, our customers/accounts, and external vendor partners. Our next level customer service sets us apart from the competition and we expect it to be provided at every interaction.
- You’ll answer phone calls and email inquiries directed to Cape Beverage in a timely fashion while upholding our internal and external customer service standards. You’ll return any unanswered calls, voicemails, or emails in a timely fashion to prevent any unnecessary delays.
- You’ll build and maintain positive relationships with our vendors and leverage those relationships to support business needs.
- You’ll lead by example and uphold our company’s Core Values to promote a positive, constructive, and collaborative work environment.
- You will be the point-of-contact for our distribution team and sales team when it comes to COD and any COD-related matters. You’ll interface with the teams via email and phone and may occasionally need to provide some support with troubleshooting issues.
- You’ll familiarize yourself with all COD laws and regulations to assure we are 100% compliant at all times.
- You’ll send out all required reports as well as any ad-hoc requested reports.
- You will proactively call customers who are on COD and have upcoming deliveries with Cape Beverage Distributing to prevent unnecessary delays when our distribution team gets to the account.
- You’ll manage all the needs of our offices for Cape Beverage including scheduling, answering phones, greeting guests or vendors, generating memos, opening mail, and filing documents. This includes maintaining all office supplies and inventories as well as anticipating future needs and preparing accordingly.
- Processing paperwork such as invoices, returns, credits, etc.
- Updating customer information in our various systems (EKOS, Encompass, VIP, etc.)
- Calling on vendors or receiving calls to coordinate dock times to receive or deliver product.
- Receiving incoming shipments from various vendors like USPS, UPS, and FedEx.
- Assisting in the preparation of various reports and presentations for the Director of Operations. This will include working in Google Slides, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, and Google Sheets.
- General cleaning duties within the office and warehouse facilities between our regularly scheduled cleanings.
- Handling sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- You have a High School Diploma or equivalent with previous experience in an administrative type of role.
- You are technologically savvy and can easily navigate through a computer system and relevant applications or software.
- You are comfortable working in the Microsoft Office Suite as well as the Google Work Suite.
- You’re highly organized with a strong attention to detail and enjoy problem solving. You’ll need to be self-motivated and comfortable with prioritizing tasks independently.
- You enjoy working with MIcrosoft Excel and/or Google Sheets to synthesize data to drive decisions. You should be proficient in Microsoft Excel as you’ll spend some serious time in Excel.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and enjoy interfacing with internal and external key stakeholders.
- You’re comfortable sitting for extended periods of time with occasional standing, bending, and twisting, while working in an office environment.
- You’re comfortable with repetitive tasks and repetitive movements.
- You can comfortably hear and speak through a phone, with or without reasonable accommodations.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Cape May Brewing Company we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY TODAY!